Cosmetic Dentistry Near You
The branch of dental care known as cosmetic dentistry is primarily concerned with oral aesthetics. At Beddington Dental Clinic, we offer many treatments that will allow our patients to enhance the look of their teeth and gums and feel confident showing their smiles off to the world. If this is something you’re interested in learning more about, contact us today.
Types of Treatments Available
Depending on your preferences and the current health of your smile, your dentist can recommend different aesthetic services guaranteed to make your smile truly shine. This includes:
- Teeth Whitening — Stains and discoloration left by dark foods, drinks, tobacco, or medications are addressed with this treatment. Hydrogen or carbamide peroxide are the two whitening agents frequently used in a clinical setting. They can penetrate your enamel and remove stains effectively. In-office whitening is more costly than at-home methods, but your results last much longer.
- Dental Bonding — Composite resin is applied to teeth that require cosmetic enhancements or minor restoration. The resin is matched to the shade of your smile so that it blends in. Then, they will shape and trim the resin to your tooth.
- Porcelain Veneers — Like bonding, porcelain veneers can address both cosmetic and restorative issues. They can remedy small gaps, cracked or chipped teeth, or severe discoloration. Porcelain is used because it does not stain easily and can withstand daily tooth wear.
- Dental Crowns — A cap is fitted over the top of teeth that are unsightly or damaged. Impressions are made of your tooth’s dimensions and sent to a laboratory where the prosthetic is made. Some dental clinics offer same-day crowns, carving the structure out of a block of ceramic in-office.
- Gum Contouring — Gum contouring entails making your gum line appear more even and, by extension, natural. This can also be done in conjunction with gum grafting for patients dealing with gum disease.
- Invisalign — Although it is primarily a form of orthodontic care, Invisalign straightens teeth, which creates a beautiful-looking smile. The trays are made from high-quality dental plastic that is flexible and comfortable to wear. You will meet with your dentist or an orthodontist every few weeks to receive a new set of trays; this ensures your progress is maintained.
Other treatments include dentures, dental bridges, and implants. Regardless of whichever you pick, your dentist tailor your treatment to meet your requirements. If you have questions before, during, or after your appointment concludes, let your dental team know.
We are Your Cosmetic Dental Partner
It is never too late to acquire your dream smile!
Call us today to discuss treatments for cosmetic dentistry near you! Our skilled team of local dentists, hygienists, and administrative staff will be at your side throughout your treatment, making sure you stay comfortable and leave completely satisfied.
We hope to see you soon!